by Margaret Riley
March 17 is St. Patrick’s Day, which makes you think of green! But some people think of March as Spring and the time to get serious about losing weight before swimsuit weather appears. This salad will be a great dish to add to your diet menu. And a great yumminess to add to your St. Patrick Day’s meal of corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes!
- 1 cucumber (or 2 mini cucumbers), diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup of your favorite Italian dressing
Mix all together and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.